Queensland couple warn of asbestos risks

The parents of a 25-year-old man who died from mesothelioma want home renovators to ensure they aren’t exposing themselves or loved ones to asbestos.

When martial arts champion Adam Sager went to a doctor complaining of a sharp pain under his ribs and fatigue, he was told it was probably because he was training too hard.

Less than a year later, the notorious asbestos-related cancer mesothelioma had claimed his life at the tender age of 25.

Read the full article about this story on the website at: https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/12/17/qld-couple-warn-asbestos-risk-and-grief